|The Foreign Investment Agency under the Ministry of Planning and Investment manages foreign direct investment activities in Vietnam and the direct investment of Vietnam abroad.|
This website provides general information about the investment climate of Vietnam to domestic and foreign organizations, enterprises and individuals who wish to learn about the state-managed foreign direct investment system as well as the investment promotion agencies of Vietnam.
Hopefully, such information will help domestic and foreign investors understand the administrative procedures and investment policies of Vietnam to ensure the most efficient search for investment opportunities and investment projects in Vietnam.
In particular, the Investment Promotion Website provides information on a range of topics including:
- Investment procedure for foreign direct investment (FDI)
- Legal documentation required
- Information about FDI flows
- Investment policy (employment law, foreign worker licenses, investment incentives offered, etc.)
- Current investment opportunities
- Relevant FDI / investment reports
- Investment promotion schemes
- General macroeconomic and sectoral information about Vietnam